Sunday, March 21, 2010


Well, I am a little disappointed so far with After Dark Horrorfest. I have seen 3 of them so far and none were very good. "The Final" was interesting and probably had the best acting so far. "The Graves" had a couple of pretty girls in it, but not really worth watching. And, "Zombies of Mass Destruction" which had the worst acting and directing, but was kind of funny. I just don't get it, the first couple of seasons were good. Now, that we are up to the fourth, it seems like they just don't want to put the effort or money into it. The first season in 2006 was the best with the exception of "The Hamiltons" they were all good. The second season they got a little weird, but they were still good. "Unearthed" was good enough to watch again and "Mulberry Street" was better than "Quarantine". The third season had some good actors, but the movies seemed slow and drawn out. I still watched them and enjoyed the movies though. Season four, I still have five more to go and I am not really looking forward to them. Hopefully, I will write back in AH and say I was wrong. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment