Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My intention is not to advertise for Netflix, but some videos look better than your ordinary DVD. I began watching videos from Netflix by just the VGA hook up from the computer to the TV. Then I got a Blu-Ray with internet capability. For that to work, I needed a router. By the way, if you are having trouble getting your Blu-Ray to go online you probably need a Flash Drive for the player.
I did a test and the results were somewhat surprising. I watched a movie in DVD format and then played the same movie on the free play of Netflix. Since, the free play featured HD, the movie from Netflix looked way better. Not as good as a Blu-Ray, but better than DVD. The future for movies are changing. So, if you are one of those people who like to record your rented DVDs for a large personal library. You might want to rethink your cost and efforts. The internet can play a better looking picture and take up less room.

No comments:

Post a Comment