Saturday, February 6, 2010

Movies of the new age

I watch a lot of horror movies and plan to post some of my discoveries. I realize there are people out there just like me who don't know which movies are good or which are bad. I am refering to the horror movies that look as though someone has made the movie in their backyard and put this really cool picture on the cover. Sometimes one may be able to find pretty good review on Netflix. I do write some reviews on Netflix myself, but most of the time I can't even find them. So as I rent the movies, I would like to let people know how the movies are. For instance, the new Friday the 13th was a very good film and I'm even waiting for the price to go down for the Blu-Ray (plus it has the girl from The Mentalist, which I also watch). Some of the new movies goods and bads; Midnight Meat Train (Good), Shrooms (Good), Splinter (Good), Trick r' Treat (confusing, but Good), Last Resort (Bad), Anacondas 3 (Bad), Wrong Turn 1 and 2 (Good), Part 3 (Bad).
I could go on and on, but I want to let you know you can comment or ask questions any time you like. I know those covers look good enough to spend 3 bucks on, but why not ask someone first.
I hope I will be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment