Saturday, February 13, 2010

Zombies Are Back


Saw a few new movies this week. A couple of them were zombie movies. One, The Mad, was comedy like and a B movie. It reminded me of Black Sheep and Slither. Although, Slither had nothing to do with zombies it seemed to have the same feel about it, but Slither was better. Second, was Zombieland, this movie I would suggest getting the Blu-Ray. I do plan to watch it again. It would be a good movie to watch with friends who are into that sort of thing. The Oohs and Aahs could be loud and fun. Another scary movie I watched was Cabin Fever 2, it was pretty gross. A flesh eating virus that can be transmitted through even sharing of lipstick. This time the second one was just as good as the first. Not like the disappointment of Wrong Turn 3. One more movie I wanted to mention was Shattered Lives 2009, this movie was what I call "not a real movie". The type of movie that some made with the camera from their dad's garage.

1 comment:

  1. I know you put in your profile that you're not much into books, but Charles and I are reading a unique spin on Zombie culture called "Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion. It's about a zombie who falls in love and tries to protect a human woman from his zombie comrades (who have inherited the earth.)
    It's an advanced reader's copy, so I don't think it's out yet, but when it's published, maybe you'll want to check it out...

    ReplyDelete